What is CBD Oil?
CBD stands for Cannabidiol (Can-a-bid-i-ol). Cannabidiol is a main component of cannabis and in an all natural class of molecules called cannabinoids, found in the plant genus, Cannabis Sativa L. CBD makes up to 40% of the plant and is just one of over 100 compounds found in cannabis (including both hemp and marijuana). Out of all of these compounds, CBD and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) are almost always present in the highest concentrations They are, therefore, the most researched of all the phytocannabinoids found in cannabis. CBD is the non-psychoactive component that can hold a wide variety of potential benefits. It does not induce the high feelings that THC does. The human body actually has a system known as the endocannabinoid system. It utilizes cannabinoids in a variety of ways in the body. CBD oil is the purest form of cannabidiol extract from the hemp or marijuana plant, found in tincture form.
What are the potential benefits?
Full spectrum CBD oil may be able to provide the following:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses including anxiety*
- Healthy muscle and joint recovery from exercise*
- Support for a sense of calm for focus*
MedPlex CBD products include whole-plant hemp extracts. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids - plus terpenes. Cannabinoids are phytochemical compounds that are produced by the hemp plant. Non-psychoactive (only trace amounts of THC below <0.3%).
Take CAUTION when using any CBD products as they may fail THC screenings and CBD can metabolize in a way that may show a false positive. Either way, take any and all CBD products are your own risk.
What are the ingredients?
Organically Grown Hemp Extract, Full Spectrum Cannabinoid blend, flavoring from natural sources, Terpenes, Hemp Seed Oil (May contain trace amounts of hemp derived THC <0.3%)
How do I take CBD oil tinctures?
Dropper Use: Gently squeeze the rubber end of dropper and release while still in the bottle. 1ML indicates a “full dropper.” Drop either directly into your mouth sublingual (under the tongue) or place into your favorite CBD oil recipe.
For Best Results:
- Avoid touching the dropper to your mouth and/or tongue in order to preserve the quality of your hemp CBD extract.
- If you are sensitive to flavors or just don’t prefer the taste of CBD oil, try putting it into a beverage. CBD oil mixes in well with many drinks, salads, foods
- Store your CBD dropper bottle in a cool, dry place – away from excessive heat, light, and/or moisture.
- The 30 mL CBD oil bottle contains 30 1 mL servings or 60 .5 mL servings – your tolerance to possible CBD side effects as well as doctor guidance will help you to determine the proper serving size for yourself.
- The dropper in all of MedPlex CBD’s 30 mL bottles can hold 1 mL of CBD oil tincture.